«Diploma S u pple me n t Funktion - I nh a l te - U m s e tz ung Serv ice-Stelle Bologna Beiträge zur H ochschulpolitik 4 /20 0 5 Diese Publikation ...»
4. 2 P rogramme R equirements T he most important feature of the B achelor course of the liv estock production science in the A gricultural S cience is the interdisciplinary focus on the combination of natural science and applied ranges of topics.
T he B achelor course’ s aim is to qualify students within three y ears for a professional position in L iv estock P roduction. T hey consist of a basic and
a main course, as well as of a B achelor T hesis:
I n the first one and a half y ears of the basic study, subj ects cov er mathematics and natural sciences and the basic courses in all agricultural core disciplines (plant production, liv estock production, agricultural economics and landscape dev elopment).
During the next one and a half y ears of the main course, students of the subj ect area liv estock production science concentrate on the core subj ects animal husbandry, quantitativ e and molecular animal breeding, animal nutrition, feeding stuff, metabolic phy siology and economic and management. T he choice of additional specific agricultural modules or faculty / univ ersity comprehensiv e modules enables students to combine their subj ects indiv idually.
Finally, in a period of six week s students apply their scientific k nowledge independently and scientifically to a subj ect chosen from one or sev eral fields of their specialisation or a subj ect ov erlapping topic in the B achelor T hesis.
Materialien und Arbeitshilfen 283 A s a result of using a wide range of educational dev ices in the modules in form of seminars, exercises, proj ect reports, excursions, exchange programmes as well as national and international practical training
periods, students can achiev e the following comprehensiv e qualifications:
competent application of innov ativ e information technologies (I nternet, P C -supported planning and presentation techniques, data processing, S A S -analy sis and –programming, management-informationsy stems)G application of learning and presentation techniques (also partially interdisciplinary seminars) the ability to consider interdisciplinary aspectsG the transfer of theoretical k nowledge into practical managementG teamwork sk ill and social competences M ed i ca l I n f o rm a ti cs, B. S c. ( F a chho chschu l e D o rtm u n d )
4. 2 P rogramme R equirements T he initial semesters of the B achelor programme offer the modules – I ntroduction to C omputer S cience, P rogramming C ourse and T heoretical I nformatics – and deliv er a broad k nowledge base in the fields of computer science. T he modules include the study of adv anced algorithmics and of two programming languages. B uilding on this foundation, the module K ey S y stem E lements extends students’ competencies in the fields of S oftware E ngineering and Databases, while the module C omputer S y stems and C omputer N etwork s furthers their competencies in the field of I T I nfrastructure. T he module M athematics complements this k nowledge of basic principles. T he programme additionally teaches the interdisciplinary principles of M edical I nformatics: Fundamental P rinciples of M edical I nformatics and Fundamental P rinciples of H uman M edicine.
I n the adv anced semesters, the programme treats the topic of I nformation and A dministration S y stems in M edicine and P ublic H ealth as well as A pplication S y stems within the field of M edical-T echnical I nformatics. T he competencies gained in these two important fields of M edical I nformatics are further extended by the modules M edical I nformatics and M edicalT echnical I nformatics.
A s a rule, students engage in case-based proj ect work to further deepen their k nowledge in these areas. E xercises, practical courses, proj ect work and, in particular, the B achelor’ s thesis, which should, preferentially, be 284 D ip lo m a S up p lem ent B eisp iele completed with a company outside FH Dortmund, enable students – under academic guidance – to work on problems from the field of M edical I nformatics on the basis of scientific methodology. T his work requires them to mak e a critical selection of the scientific methods and technical aids learnt in the lectures, to sy stematically apply these in practice and to continue their dev elopment. I n addition, in producing the B achelor’ s thesis, students demonstrate that they are capable of work ing independently on a giv en topic and of apply ing scientific principles. T his serv es to train and adv ance fundamental sk ills and abilities that will be required as they progress through their career. T he modules E xtra-disciplinary P rinciples and E xtra-disciplinary M odule enable students to acquire competencies for work ing in fields requiring k nowledge of business management and law. T hey also acquire general soft sk ills in these modules.
S p o rt S ci en ce, D i p l. -S p o rtw i ssen scha f tl er ( U n i v ersi tä t L ei p z i g )
4. 2 P rogramme R equirements T he maj or field of sports management studies – in the course of the diploma studies of sport science – enables the graduates to fulfil task s of economic and organiz ational leadership and administration in the filed of non-profit and commercial aspects of sport. O n the basis of sport science introductory study periods, that comprise sports law and academic problems, adv anced study periods teach graduates basic and consolidated k nowledge concerning sports economy and sports management. T he graduates are prov ided with k nowledge and practice oriented k now-how towards sports organiz ing, leadership, administration and financing, sports mark eting, sports sponsoring and communication, ev ent management as well as k nowledge in applied computer science in the field of sports. T he economic and legal fundamentals for the organiz ation of processes concerning sports are acquired by attending a compulsory optional subj ect in business management. K ey aspects aim accountancy, financing, inv esting, organiz ing and decision mak ing processes, corporate management, mark eting and furthermore dealing with problems referring to public and priv ate law for economists.
A research proj ect and two internships contribute to the transfer of the scientific k now-how into practical sports management expertise.
A diploma thesis and an oral defence of this thesis certify the academic and practice oriented qualification.
Materialien und Arbeitshilfen 285 M u si c T hera p y, M. A. ( U n i v ersi tä t W i tten / H erd eck e)
4. 2 P rogramme R equirements Dev elopment of indiv idual musical sk ills, resources and improv isation techniques (in use of k ey board, v oice and other instruments). T heoretical foundations of music therapy, as well as foundations and database k nowledge (anatomy, phy siology, pediatrics, psy chiatry, psy chosomatics, psy chotherapy, neurology ). T herapeutic application of musical resources in clinical practice. I ntegrated practical work with children and adults, with single patients and groups in different clinical contexts and in work with the handicapped. Dev elopment of clinical j udgement and a professional approach to work ing in clinical practice and educational env ironments. Dev elopment of k nowledge and communication sk ills to work in different multidisciplinary teams. T hroughout the program the practical work is superv ised closely and accompanied by selfexperiential courses (in group as well as single work ). R esearch-orientated and practice based thesis (4 month).
Rel i g i o n sp ä d a g o g i k, D i p l. ( F H ) ( K a tho l i sche F a chho chschu l e M a in z )
4. 2 P rogramme R equirements T he study of A pplied T heology enables students to j ustify and explain their faith and pass it on, further more to find their professional identity and to fulfil their future pastoral and religious educational duties.
B ecause this profession demands distinct personal and spiritual maturity, an intensiv e personal oriented and spiritual education is an integrated part of this study program.
T he course offerings are broad in content and methodically wide-ranging.
T he theological subj ects are of central interest, especially sacred scripture, sy stematic and moral theology, religious education, pastoral studies and liturgy. I n addition these are subj ects in H uman S ciences, v arious instructions concerning the methodic of professional procedures as well as the section of personal oriented spiritual education. I n the fourth to the sixth semester another emphasis is added concerning professional charitable serv ice and pastoral studies, target group: adults.
286 D eutsc he V ersio n des D S
3.4. D e u t s c h e V e r s i o n d e s D i p l o m a S u p p l e m e n t 23
Das H R K -P lenum hat sich bereits im Februar 1 9 9 9 dafü r ausgesprochen, den deutschen H ochschulz eugnissen ein englischsprachiges Diploma S upplement beiz ufü gen; entsprechend einer unter B eteiligung der H R K erarbeiteten V orlage v on E uroparat, UN E S C O / C E P E S und der E U-K ommission. I m Februar 2 0 0 1 forderte das H R K -P lenum die k onsequente E infü hrung des DS fü r alle A bschlussz eugnisse. A uf europä ischer E bene gehö rt das Diploma S upplement seit 1 9 9 7 stets z u den z entralen Z ielen der V ereinbarungen, v om L issabon-A bk ommen ü ber die S orbonne- und B ologna-E rk lä rung bis hin z um B erliner K ommuniqué. Dort wurde beschlossen, dass alle S tudierenden, die ab 2 0 0 5 ihr S tudium abschließ en, das Diploma S upplement automatisch und gebü hrenfrei erhalten sollen.
B ei der S erv ice-S telle B ologna der H R K durchgefü hrten T agungsreihe z um T hema Diploma S upplement wurde v on den H ochschulen v ielfach der W unsch geä uß ert, z usä tz lich z ur englischen S tandardv ersion den A bsolv enten ein Diploma S upplement auf Deutsch ausz ustellen, um den H ochschulen und Unternehmen in Deutschland die B ewertung der A bschlü sse z u erleichtern.
A m 1 4. J uni 2 0 0 5 hat das H R K -P lenum beschlossen, den M itgliedshochschulen z u empfehlen, den A bsolv enten k ü nftig z usä tz lich z ur englischen S tandardv ersion des Diploma S upplements eine deutsche V ersion auf der G rundlage des folgenden Formulars ausz ustellen.
1. AN G AB EN Z UM IN HAB ER/ Z UR IN HAB ERIN DER QUALIFIK ATION
1.1 Familienname / 1.2 V o rname
1.3 G eb urtsd atum, G eb urtso rt, G eb urtsland
1.4 Matrikelnummer o d er C o d e d es/d er S tud ierend en
2. AN G AB EN Z UR QUALIFIK ATION
2.1 B ez eic h nung d er Q ualifikatio n ( ausgesc h rieb en, ab gekü rz t) B ez eic h nung d es T itels ( ausgesc h rieb en, ab gekü rz t)
2.2 H aup tstud ienfac h o d er –fä c h er fü r d ie Q ualifikatio n
2.3 Name d er Einric h tung, d ie d ie Q ualifikatio n v erlieh en h at
3. AN G AB EN Z UR EB EN E DER QUALIFIK ATION
3.1 Eb ene d er Q ualifikatio n
3.2 D auer d es S tud iums ( R egelstud ienz eit)
3.3 Z ugangsv o rraussetz ung( en)
4.1 S tud ienfo rm
4.2 A nfo rd erungen d es S tud iengangs/Q ualifikatio nsp ro fil d es A b so lv enten/d er A b so lv entin
4.3 Einz elh eiten z um S tud iengang
4.4 No tensystem und H inw eise z ur V ergab e v o n No ten
4.5 G esamtno te
5. AN G AB EN Z UM S TATUS DER QUALIFIK ATION
5.1 Z ugang z u w eiterfü h rend en S tud ien
5.2 B eruflic h er S tatus
6. W EITERE AN G AB EN
6.1 Weitere A ngab en
6.2 Info rmatio nsq uellen fü r ergä nz end e A ngab en
7. Z ERTIFIZ IERUN G
D ieses D ip lo ma S up p lement nimmt B ez ug auf fo lgend e O riginal-D o kumente:
U rkund e ü b er d ie V erleih ung d es G rad es v o m [ D atum] Prü fungsz eugnis v o m [ D atum] T ranskrip t v o m [ D atum]
F OUND ING PRINCIPLES AND GENERAL GUID ELINES F OR TH OSE
PROD UCING SUPPLEMENTS.T he following founding principles and general guidelines are designed to help the production of concise and effectiv e supplements. T hey result from the work of a j oint E uropean C ommission C ouncil of E urope UN E S C O / C E P E S work ing group that in 1 9 9 7 -1 9 9 8 piloted and ev aluated the Diploma S upplement. T he guidelines mak e strong recommendations concerning the principles and good practice behind effectiv e supplements and the explanatory notes giv e further detailed adv ice to higher education institutions who create supplements. A ll documents are av ailable in all E U/ E E A languages and R ussian. A range of good practice examples of completed Diploma S upplements can be found on the serv ers of the E uropean C ommission, DG 2 2 (http: / / europa. eu. int/ en/ comm/ dg2 2 ), the C ouncil of E urope (http: / / culture. coe. fr) or UN E S C O / C E P E S (http: / / www. cepes. ro). T he Diploma S upplement is intended to facilitate the implementation of the C onv ention on the R ecognition of Qualifications C oncerning H igher E ducation in the E uropean R egion, L isbon 1 9 9 7.
I t was further tested as part of the P hare M ulti-C ountry P roj ect, R ecognition of H igher E ducation Diploma and S tudy C redit P oints A cross B orders.
F o u n d i n g Pr i n c i p l e s :
T he Diploma S upplement is based on the following important founding principles that respect national and international academic autonomy.
T hese principles also giv e some further explanation of the purpose and
nature of the new v ersion. T he Diploma S upplement is:
1. a flexible, non-prescriptiv e tool, capable of adaptation to local needs.
I t can be used to replace or augment current approaches. E xisting transcripts and explanatory sy stems can be integrated into the framework or be superseded by it. T he supplement uses a sequence for the information that it is strongly recommended should be followed.
2. a dev ice that has national and international applications. I t has been designed to aid the resolution of international recognition problems as well as domestic ones. T hese hav e both been intensified by increasingly fast-changing and complex qualification and award structures.
300 I nfo rm atio nen der E U